Health and Safety- Independent Reguletory Challenge Panel

Chat Now
Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council

If you believe you have received incorrect or unfair health and safety advice from one of our officer's, then you may wish to contact The Independent Regulatory Challenge Panel, who will look to investigate your complaint. The Panel consists of Independent members who will have the competence and experience to assess advice that has been given on regulatory matter's.

For further information  and to contact The Independent Regulatory Challenge Panel and to find out how to make a complaint, please refer to The Independent Regulatory Challenge Panel